CHILD ACTION LANKA
Kandy is a city in central Sri Lanka, capital of Central Province, on the Mahaweli River. It is one of the island nation’s largest cities and the economic focus of the tea-producing central highlands. It is also a city of great beauty.
In contrast to its beautiful scenery and majestic historical sites the city is also home to crippling poverty where many parents are unable to provide for their children and violence and is rife.
Child Action Kandy believe focusing their effort on children is the starting point to break the poverty cycle; At the same time they also strive to work with the families of the street children whenever possible.
- Schooling (Tuition / Training)
- Supply of school equipment
- Getting kids back into school
- Counselling and Inner Health
- Child Sponsors / Scholarships
- Helping parents to start their own business
- Teaching people how to save and invest wisely
- Nutrition Programmes
- Mobile Clinics
- Family planning awareness
- Parenting, childcare and Hygiene.
- Community Development
- and so much more.
Please click HERE above to find out more, and if you wish to get involved to help us to help them, then please do get in touch with us at Quantity Surveying & Project Management Ltd.