Conversion of Student Accommodation at Westwood House to 6 self contained flats. Quantity Surveying & Project Management Ltd worked closely with the client providing full client side, professional QS Services.
Quantity Surveying & Project Management Ltd also provided Quantity Surveying and Cost Planning services for Emerson College’s Pixton House Site. Pixton House is a listed, 1840s country house which has been much altered over the last 170 years and which was in need of serious upgrading. Emerson College proposed to refurbish it with its existing facades into 16-19 apartments with some shared facilities, all to a high standard.
- Funding Application Reports.
- Risk Management and Initial Risk Register.
- Full Client Side, Professional QS Services.
- Contract Documentation.
- Assessment of Contractor Application for Payments.
- Contractual Advice.
- Site Monitoring.
- Attending Progress Meetings.
- Valuation Reports and Variations.
Forest Row, East Sussex